DotNet - Leadership
6 to 8 Years
- 6 to 8 Years
The Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Engineer, Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Engineer, Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Experience in C#, .NET Core/Framework, DevExpress, MS SQL Server
- Experience in developing desktop applications
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Creates clean, modern, innovative design solutions for complex products.
- Works in collaboration with product development and produce management teams to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and UI elements.
- Partners with the Product teams for planning and development.
- Utilizes existing design patterns and templates to produce conceptual mocks quickly and efficiently.
- Willing to learn and train up into MS Dynamics Business Central
.Net, C#, MVC, Sql server
.Net Core, Web API, Entity framework, WCF,