Microsoft Dynamics - Business Central
6 to 8 Years
- 6 to 8 Years
As a Senior Engineer / Tech Lead you must have experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central programming with hands on work with full life cycle implementations. Configure, develop and deliver Business Central software and components in all technical/functional areas. Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and propose solutions.
- To be successful here, you will need a minimum of 2 years experience working in MS Dynamics 365 ERP and recent experience in Business Central is plus.
- Strong skills on AL, Visual Studio Code IDE, SQL Server.
- Development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV versions 2016+
- Proven experience in self-managed BC development
- Provide technical subject matter expertise to various internal initiatives and project teams
- Further Technical experience with SQL Server, BI and Reporting, Azure DevOps and Azure platform services
- Responsible for system optimization analysis and execution
- Managing existing BC functionalities and optimizing them (based on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central) worldwide
- Thrive in a fast-paced global environment
- You can work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Technical skills in C/AL on C/SIDE, C#, HTML, .NET
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps (boards, repos, CI\CD etc.)